Thursday, May 7, 2015

Exchange City Experience

When we got back from exchange city I was so happy that we had the field trip in the first place. It was amazing that the teachers let us experience the hard work and how tough it is to run a business or be a worker in a business. One thing that I think that I did ell at exchange city was writing checks and deposit slips because it was rely easy for me and my Mom let me do practice over the days before exchange city. One thing that still I don't know is my final balance or my checkbook. I kinda managed my money well. I did not spend as much as some people did. Really all I spent at exchange city was about 14$ and that is it. One of our items in exchange city was photo booth or buddy pics. It was scarce because we started to close the idea of taking pictures of people with there friends. Also one more thing about the buddy pics is that the camera started to die on it's battery. My business did ok with pricing items, some people wanted this and the people who did the job wanted that for the company. What I would do if I went back to exchange city is to do supply and demand more than I did before and I would try to do better is trying to get better advertisement and get more people to come to our business so that we might pay of our loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment