Friday, March 27, 2015

Reading Blog Post,Journal

In this blog probably my friend or the main character in my book would be writing some crazy stuff in his journler. One thing that my character would be writing down is that is what he is doing worth is. I say this because he is teaming up with a bounty hunter or a criminal for what he has done on my character's world. BUt the catch of this bounty hunter is that he told my character is that if he helped him get someone he would pay him his hole box or to us a wallet. Also he said that he would give him a new stun blaster for his gun. I wouldn't call it a gun more of a sling shot. But he would be writing down that his life is about to get that much better with all the money he going to get from this bounty hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment