Thursday, November 27, 2014

Saturday homework

I am still reading the book Chomp written by Carl Hiaasen. I'm not at the end of Chomp yet, but I can tell how some of them have changed as the story went on. One of the most changing characters so far in the book is when Raven starts to trust Mickey Cray. At the beginning of the book, Raven was very protective of Derek Badger. Raven did not trust Mickey that much and thought because of Mickey, Derek could die, if there was a accident. To where I'm reading, Raven is starting to lighten up and start to trust Mickey Cray just a little bit more. They learned that they have to trust each other if they want to survive. Also I wish they'd learned more about being friends because where I am at, they are business partners and a little mean to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment